• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Diamondgky

Diamondgky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:20 PM

okay so im taking multiple test a week for court an have been doing so for past month starting on nov. 16 my level was at 1674 ng/ml and on nov. 26 it had dropped to 26 ng/ml but on nov. 30 it went back up too 128ng/ml I have stopped using completely since ive been on these court ua's  and almost went to jail for a week because of this spike.. I didn't go because they believed it to be over hydration, every time ive gone in I had to drink crazy amounts of water in order to pee, this is what they told me to do..drink drink drink..also since starting this program thru court I have had to walk to numerous meetings on top of working 12 hour shifts which has caused me to drop from 148 to 130 in weight..my question is is it possible that I diluted my urine so much it made it look like I was dropping drastically an went back up due to weight loss an less water on the day of said test..accepting all feedback positive and negative

• SaraARbal, JeffreyCare and fitflop walkstar 3 like this

#2 Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:06 PM

is it possible that I diluted my urine so much it made it look like I was dropping drastically an went back up due to weight loss an less water on the day of said test..accepting all feedback positive and negative

Diamondgky,

Yes, this is very possible situation. I hope the people you're dealing with are smart enough to realize that.

• Diamondgky likes this
If you've taken a drug test, improve our Marijuana Drug Test Calculator by sending us your data.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users