• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 intoxicating allure.

intoxicating allure.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

I hit the blunt 3-4 times in the beginning of july. i smoked about 2-3 weeks prior to that. i hit the blunt 2-3 times about a month before that. and prior to that i smoked heavy for 1 day back in May. Before that, i was smoking a few times a week.

Its been over 2 months, almost 3 since Ive smoked. I just started working out this week, I'm about 300 pounds and Im 5'9". would i pass?

• ThomasSl and Rosariocot like this

#2 intoxicating allure.

intoxicating allure.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

i also forgot to mention that i took 2 500 mg of niacin back in july and flushed my body out with water, to the point where i was pissing water

#3 weed

weed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

you should.

#4 Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

I hit the blunt 3-4 times in the beginning of july. i smoked about 2-3 weeks prior to that. i hit the blunt 2-3 times about a month before that. and prior to that i smoked heavy for 1 day back in May. Before that, i was smoking a few times a week.

Its been over 2 months, almost 3 since Ive smoked. I just started working out this week, I'm about 300 pounds and Im 5'9". would i pass?

Make sure you're hydrated if you take a urine test. The extra weight may be an issue but after three months, you should be okay. Just make sure you're hydrated. People of your caliber have failed after 60-70 days. Did you already take a test? Are you able to test yourself at home?

i also forgot to mention that i took 2 500 mg of niacin back in july and flushed my body out with water, to the point where i was pissing water

Diluting and flushing your body with water will not rid your body of THC. Once your body returns to homeostasis, you'll continue to fail urine exams until your body is finished metabolizing the fat-soluble compound.

If you've taken a drug test, improve our Marijuana Drug Test Calculator by sending us your data.

#5 intoxicating allure.

intoxicating allure.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

Make sure you're hydrated if you take a urine test. The extra weight may be an issue but after three months, you should be okay. Just make sure you're hydrated. People of your caliber have failed after 60-70 days. Did you already take a test? Are you able to test yourself at home?

Diluting and flushing your body with water will not rid your body of THC. Once your body returns to homeostasis, you'll continue to fail urine exams until your body is finished metabolizing the fat-soluble compound.

I took my drug test last weekend, and i passed. thank you for the extra tips. I was stressing so much when i waited for my results, but i passed

#6 Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 103 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

That's good to hear that you passed. Did you submit your urine drug test results? ;)

Submit Test Results

TIA if you already did!

If you've taken a drug test, improve our Marijuana Drug Test Calculator by sending us your data.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users